Dental EmergenciesIf you have a toothache, a swollen face, a broken tooth or have lost a filling or a crown or you are bleeding after having a tooth out, you have a dental emergency and need to see a dentist not a doctor.

If you feel that you need to see a dentist immediately, call Dr. Wardlaw who specializes in emergency treatment and pain relief.

If you’re in pain and can’t wait for relief, we’ll schedule an appointment right away.